SCREAMING SKULLS' CURRENT TOP 3 BLOG POSTS

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Coffin Couch!

VonErickson's Original Coffin Couch.

The Vampire says: "Wow! Start the coffin couch fund! Seriously."

And el Presidente replies: "El Presidente wants! If this was a cult I would force you guys into hard labour just so I could get this. But it's a club, so I can't force you, but if you want to please me, you could all chip in and then you could come over to my house and sit on it..."

This coffin couch was beautifully crafted by Peter Von Erickson in New York. And the price is, *ahem*, $4,900 USD... so start saving your pennies! It'll totally be worth it. ;-)

[Link to VonErickson's shop]

[via Etsy]


2 comments:

  1. Good idea ... but who gets to keep it? I can think of someone!:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is the one I want. My birthday is in October.

    ReplyDelete