SCREAMING SKULLS' CURRENT TOP 3 BLOG POSTS

Thursday, September 20, 2012

True Blood: My New Favourite TV Show

Rolling Stone "True Blood" Magazine Cover - September 2010

Y'all are gonna think I live under a rock or something, but I just recently discovered the True Blood television series. I can't believe I never watched it before... It's so completely right up my alley! 

For those of you who also similarly live under rocks, True Blood is a series created by Alan Ball (who also created Six Feet Under - another one of my all-time favourite shows) that first aired in 2008. It follows the escapades of Sookie Stackhouse (Canadian Oscar winning actress Anna Paquin), a southern girl from Bon Temps, Louisiana who has special "abilities"... and is in love with a vampire. 

I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't tuned in yet, but let me just say this: True Blood is sex, drugs, and rock n' roll all the way... and thoroughly TWISTED. I've watched most of the first season so far... and highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment