SCREAMING SKULLS' CURRENT TOP 3 BLOG POSTS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

misspulga's Anatomically Correct Heart-O-Lantern

Trick-or-Treat kiddies! How about an organ with your candy? Muahaha!

misspulga's heart comes alive with fire.

This year, the Vampire and misspulga made jack-o-lanterns together. The Vampire is a seasoned pro; this, however, was misspulga's first attempt at serious pumpkin carving. Not bad, if I do say so myself! :-) I chose to use a white pumpkin this year, rather than the classic orange. It looks great, but is like carving a squash... not to mention the fact that it smells oddly like pickles and cat urine. Oh, the things we do for art!

4 comments:

  1. Eeeu pickles and cat urine? Hope there was no brain damage! Very nice! Cool video too Muhahaha!
    I will hire you's one day to carve me a Black Cat pumpkin. Then i will try to figure out how to preserve it for eternity. I had two pumpkins this year but donated them to my squirrel family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh the thing we do for art". RicV addition "and love".

    ReplyDelete
  3. misspulga, your pumpkin/squash is biologically accurate and super rad! Especially when it "beats"!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candle inside is the clincher! S-P-O-O-K-Y!

    ReplyDelete