SCREAMING SKULLS' CURRENT TOP 3 BLOG POSTS

Monday, September 26, 2011

Art Deco 'Coffin' Currently Up For Auction


These beauties are currently up for auction on-line and I sooo want this but just can't purchase every freaking curio that I stumble upon! It's an original 1920's French cigarette case. This rare piece is nicknamed by collectors as the 'Coffin Girls' . Although it's not Victorian it would sooo fit in with my esoteric collection. Besides ... I have always had a weakness for Art Deco items as well as Vic. If i bought it I would name the ladies after misspulga & The Vampire... Hahaha!


4 comments:

  1. Update ... as of today (Oct 4) the bidding is up to $361.00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update ... Oct 5, bidding up to $531.00 with three days left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Lots o' $$$. Still, it IS gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update ... Oct 7. Auction Closed. Winning bid was $1,700.00 !!!

    ReplyDelete