SCREAMING SKULLS' CURRENT TOP 3 BLOG POSTS

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vampires Will Never Hurt You


And if they get me and the sun...goes down into the ground, and if they get me take this spike to my heart, and...and if they get me and the sun...goes down...and if they get me take this spike...and...you put the spike in my heart!!!

And if the sun comes up will it tear the skin right off our bones, and then...as razor sharp white teeth rip out our necks, I saw you there...someone get me to the doctor, sometone get me to a church, where. they. can. pump. this. venom, gaping hole...and you, must keep your soul, like a secret in your throat...and if they come and get me...what if...you put the spike in my heart!!!

And if they get me and the sun...goes down. And if they get me take this spike...and....Come on!

Can you take this spike? Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless...night. time. sky? Can you take this spike? Will it wash away this jet black feeling?

And now the nightclub...sets the stage for this...they come in pairs, she said...we'll shoot back holy water like cheap whiskey, they're always there...someone get me to the doctor, and someone call the nurse...and...someone buy me roses, and...someone burned the church....we're, hanging out with corpses, and driving in this hearse....and...someone save my soul tonight...please. save. my soul!!!

Can you take this spike? Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless...night. time. sky? Can you take this spike? Will it wash away this jet. black. now?? (Let's go! C'mon!)

And as these days watch over time, and as these days watch over time...and as these days watch over us tonight...And as these days watch over time, and as these days watch over time and as these days watch...o-ver us tonight!

I'll never let them, I'll never let them...I'll never let them hurt you, not tonight...I'll never let them, I can't forget them...I'll never let them hurt you, I promise...

Struck down, be-fore...our prime...before, you got off the floor! Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart?

Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart? (And these thoughts of endless night...bring us back into the light...and this venom from my heart...)

Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart? (And these thoughts of endless night...bring us back into the light...kill this venom from my heart...)

Can you....stake me....be-fore...the sun...goes...down...?

(And as always, innocent like roller coasters...fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea what you're up against...because I've seen what they look like...becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading...)

************************************************************************************
Vampires Will Never Hurt You, by My Chemical Romance off their debut album "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love". Full credit to both the band and Eyeball Records.

The inspiration for this post was the lyrics of the song...they are fantastic!

[Link to MCR's official website]


[Link to Eyeball Records' website]


1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete