SCREAMING SKULLS' CURRENT TOP 3 BLOG POSTS

Saturday, October 6, 2012

misspulga's New Skull Clutch




Check out this awesome skull clutch recently acquired by misspulga!!! It's in the Alexander McQueen style, but made by Baci Couture. The construction is solid, and it comes with two straps of varying lengths that you can switch or remove depending on your outfit/mood. Perfect for a night out on the town... Hallowe'en, New Year's Eve... or just any day of the week (if you're like me).



I had seen these online in various colours, but didn't know where to purchase one until I stumbled across them at The Shoe Company... while hunting for glow-in-the-dark zombie pumps (which sadly, they did not have).

As a side note, if anyone knows where to purchase zombie pumps in Toronto, please leave me a comment... I would purchase them online, except I want to be able to try them on first to make sure they fit! >:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment